Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The Cheesecake Factory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spent an exciting, fun-filled day at the mall No doing some early Christmas shopping. Capped it off with dinner tonight at The Cheesecake Factory. Used to love that place, but don't know if the management has changed or what, as the last 2 times I've eaten there (at separate locations) it sucked. Used to be great food, enormous selection & good drinks, all at a reasonable price, yet, it's almost unedible now.

That concludes my rant for the day Chuckle

Joe
Woman goes to mall! I go to Buffalo Wild Wings! Watch games, eat, drink, BS and be Merry that money is being burned. Wait for call to pick her up.
Went to Cheesecake twice about a year apart. Second time was a bummer. Prefer Panera now more so than any other. No beer though! Another bummer!

Ed/ODF
(11-22-2015 12:42 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Woman goes to mall! I go to Buffalo Wild Wings! Watch games, eat, drink, BS and be Merry that money is being burned. Wait for call to pick her up.
Went to Cheesecake twice about a year apart. Second time was a bummer. Prefer Panera now more so than any other. No beer though! Another bummer!

Ed/ODF

Yeah, sounds much better, not easy to pull off, however! I like Panera, too, but I need to be in the mood. Their stuff is normally fresh though, and on the mark. Never tried that Wild Wings place. Cheesecake used to be the KING of comfort foods with huge portions. Unusual receipes, also. Food was always (for fast, casual standards) delicious. And now it sucks. Odd.

Joe
I don't like it either. I end up with a half of turkey or chicken sandwich and a bowl of soup.
I like Ed's idea better. Go to the sports bar and relax with a few cool ones.
(11-22-2015 05:34 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2015 12:42 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Woman goes to mall! I go to Buffalo Wild Wings! Watch games, eat, drink, BS and be Merry that money is being burned. Wait for call to pick her up.

Ed/ODF

Yeah, sounds much better, not easy to pull off, however! I like Panera, too, but I need to be in the mood. Their stuff is normally fresh though, and on the mark. Never tried that Wild Wings place. Cheesecake used to be the KING of comfort foods with huge portions. Unusual receipes, also. Food was always (for fast, casual standards) delicious. And now it sucks. Odd.

Joe

Joe,

It's like that all over now. We recently ordered our favorite, 2- 9 oz prime rib dinners, ($19.95 each) from a corporate steak place we've patroned often over the years and the steak came out about 5/16 of an inch thick, as if they filleted a full steak into three thin pieces. I asked to see the manager and asked him, "What is this piece of steak, no thicker than a liver and onions platter doing on my plate?". He said, "That's our 9 oz. prime rib!". I said, "What happened to the other 6 oz we had 3 months ago??", and I refused it and we left, after paying for the beverages. Most of the corporate eateries are more concerned whether or not the stockholders realize a gain. They could care less about the customers and what they serve as long as nobody BITCHES about it. I like to bitch. Especially when I'm getting Effed!

Ed/ODf
Yes, I know of a few places that cut cost, and now the food is a lot less appealing. Really suxs!

Most the time it's enough negative change I do not return.
We go to the Longhorn for steak dinners and the place was always packed. I mean we were pissed several times because we had to wait for a seat.
Nowadays after they raised the prices and culled the meat down you walk in and their are seats all over the place.
Yes, Longhorn is VERY good Yes

Joe
Reference URL's