Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deepest Non PI Unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In mildly mineralized soil/no mineralization (excluding PI units), what do you think would be the deepest detector currently on the market? If I had to venture a guess, I'd go with an F75/T2 due to the edge with the boost/cache modes. Take away the boost/cache modes, and I'm sure any Minelab would be comparable, as would one of the older 1021/1121 CZ's. Those would be my guesses.

Joe
After I purchased my garret at pro(which I'm currently satisfied with.) I was still doing more research on detectors..I read about e tracs a bit until I stumbled apon the f75. From what I've read so far I think my next upgrade regardless of money will be the f75 or at least pick up a used one so I can save some money for hookers and beer..1st rounds on me BeerBeerBeer
(11-22-2015 03:49 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]After I purchased my garret at pro(which I'm currently satisfied with.) I was still doing more research on detectors..I read about e tracs a bit until I stumbled apon the f75. From what I've read so far I think my next upgrade regardless of money will be the f75 or at least pick up a used one so I can save some money for hookers and beer..1st rounds on me BeerBeerBeer

Most success in this sport comes due to location, not machine. You've been pulling up some killer stuff, so I think you're a crack research person, and it's paying off.

After thinking about it some more, aside from an F75 SE and its T2 counterpart, I really can't think of one deeper. Of course...

VID is pretty much useless on these after a few inches, but it doesn't matter, as they're mainly used by relics guys, who are going to dig almost anything, anyways.

Joe
Hard to say, some detectors are very deep in some soil conditions where people live and maybe horribly shallow   in other areas with different soil conditions.

You have to go by reports reviews about detector in soil conditions similar to your area.

And then there will be times you will have to be the test rat to try out a detector and see how it handles your soil.
(11-22-2015 06:09 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to say, some detectors are very deep in some soil conditions where people live and maybe horribly shallow   in other areas with different soil conditions.

You have to go by reports reviews about detector in soil conditions similar to your area.

And then there will be times you will have to be the test rat to try out a detector and see how it handles your soil.

In mild/no mineralized soil conditions, Sven.

Joe
Reference URL's