Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #76>79! Washington chased by Mercs!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another area I've been dying to get to and light snow on the ground set me up pretty good. Found about $4 in clad and a few wheats but gave up the clad and copper signals after the first Merc! arranged in order found! It was a fun day!!!

Have "FUN" out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Great day digging you had love the smell of them silver coins
Once again, I'm jealous. I'm going out for 4 hours tomorrow though so hopefully I'll have good stuff to show you!

hh
Very impressive Yes Any multi silver hunt nowadays is more of an exception, not a rule. Season is ending soon, I'd be out there attacking that spot to close out 2015 on a high note.

Joe
(11-22-2015 08:40 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, I'm jealous. I'm going out for 4 hours tomorrow though so hopefully I'll have good stuff to show you!

hh

Good luck Zach! Like I said in one of my other posts, "Persistence is the key to metal detecting!". Go get em!!!

Ed/ODF

(11-22-2015 09:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressive Yes Any multi silver hunt nowadays is more of an exception, not a rule. Season is ending soon, I'd be out there attacking that spot to close out 2015 on a high note.

Joe

Thanks Joe!

Will do as hard as I can!!! That Leo fella is shaming me pretty good! Chuckle Maybe I can call his boss and get him more overtime!!! LOL!!!!

Ed/ODF

(11-22-2015 08:35 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Great day digging you had love the smell of them silver coins

Scott,

Sure is but not today. Felt like I was that kid in a Christmas Story all bundled up like being in a spacesuit!! Nose dripping like a faucet, taking the insulated gloves off, putting them back on. No I think the reason I gave up on the clad was it was more of a PIA to try and put it away than it was worth!!! Chuckle So maybe let's just look for silver!Yes

Ed/ODF
Wow, you are kicking it big time, congratualtions on the silver hoard!
WTG, ODF....YesBeerBeer
(11-22-2015 11:40 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you are kicking it big time, congratualtions on the silver hoard!
WTG, ODF....YesBeerBeer

Thank You Big Tony!! YesBeer

Ed/ODF
Nice finds Ed! Love those silvers! Congratulations!
(11-23-2015 12:28 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Ed! Love those silvers! Congratulations!

Thank you up!!!

Ed/ODF
Dang Ed!! You keep popping up the silvers!! Congrats on your nice digs!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's