Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #80>82!! Barber Kisses an SLQ & FDR heading out!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Same area as yesterday!! First hit a no date Buff. (Not shown), accumulated total clad: $4.67! Dimes drove me absolutely crazy. In between, at 8 inches down, screwy signal, but real high tone, a barber quarter sandwiched to an SLQ. If you look at the Barber you can see the halo of the SLQ. Then a ways in and heading back to the truck, a 46 Rosie! Also 2 wheats, 1 a 44 the other toast (not shown).

Have "FUN" out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Damn!! NICE SLQ!! The roll continues!! Good luck!
(11-23-2015 07:06 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Damn!! NICE SLQ!! The roll continues!! Good luck!

Thank you Ron!!! I'm going to make the best of it!!!Yes

Ed/ODF
Way cool, terrific bunching of silvers! Congratulations, you are turning up the heat in for the last quarter of 2015!
Awesome a barber and a SLQ in the same hole, what a find. The SLQ looks to be in great shape too.. that would have made my day.
Holy Cow! Congratulation! That's fine hunting there. You're going to have me looking for summer rental properties in Ohio! Hope you continue on this Silver Streak, and if it changes I hope it's for the KT!
Just booked a flight. Plane leaves 7am so i'll get there around 10. See you soon!
(11-23-2015 10:32 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Way cool, terrific bunching of silvers! Congratulations, you are turning up the heat in for the last quarter of 2015!

Thanks Tony! Me and Leo got a little competition going. I told him I'd finish at least 20 behind him. Trying to make it work. 2 big quarters in the hole helps!! Yes

Ed/ODF

(11-23-2015 10:40 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome a barber and a SLQ in the same hole, what a find. The SLQ looks to be in great shape too.. that would have made my day.

Thanks Bigg!!! Man, I'm telling you, I didn't expect it. Signal was way crappy and small but tone was there. When I saw those two next to each other at the bottom of the hole, I had to take a deep breath!

Ed/ODF

(11-23-2015 10:43 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Cow! Congratulation! That's fine hunting there. You're going to have me looking for summer rental properties in Ohio! Hope you continue on this Silver Streak, and if it changes I hope it's for the KT!

Summer rentals all over the place up!! Come and get it. The guys way down south of me on permissions are piling it up, some over 150! Thanks for the Motivation! Yes

Ed/ODF

(11-23-2015 11:00 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Just booked a flight. Plane leaves 7am so i'll get there around 10. See you soon!

Hope you like strong brewed coffee, sausage and scrambled eggs for breakfast because brunch is served here at 11 am! Call me. I'll pick you up!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
Where the hell are you hunting?! If that's not a virgin spot, I don't know what is. I'm sure you're aware, but you almost had a quarter trifecta! Don't think I've ever had one of those. This is the kinda post that gets my blood racing Yes

I don't care what anyone says, this IS a competitive sport. No different than fishing, racing quads, or any other hobby. If we all weren't at least a little competitive, we wouldn't be posting on the forums. As long as it's a friendly competitiveness, and is good natured at the root, I think it adds another, fun element to what we do. I'm right there with you on that one, Ed.

Joe
(11-24-2015 12:14 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Where the hell are you hunting?! If that's not a virgin spot, I don't know what is. I'm sure you're aware, but you almost had a quarter trifecta! Don't think I've ever had one of those. This is the kinda post that gets my blood racing Yes

I don't care what anyone says, this IS a competitive sport. No different than fishing, racing quads, or any other hobby. If we all weren't at least a little competitive, we wouldn't be posting on the forums. As long as it's a friendly competitiveness, and is good natured at the root, I think it adds another, fun element to what we do. I'm right there with you on that one, Ed.

Joe

I can't even hint at where I'm hunting. And I love friendly competition! And that trifecta quarter thing was about 2 hours off and a day late because I spent the first two hours of detecting in the woods there yesterday, digging shotgun headstamps instead of silver. And thank you Joe. And actually I'm trying to beat you on the counts!!!!!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's