Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TRIED TO RETURN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this behind the house in back of mine,, The family back in the days owned half the street,the woman on the opposite corner is the sister of the woman who lost the necklace,this took me some time to figure out,, So one day i went and asked the sister if her sister ever lost a religious necklace and she said i think she did So i showed her and said i think i found it she could not confirm was her sister's i offered to give it to her ,, she told me that what i was doing and thought it was great tokd me to wear it with good faith . To this day every hunt i wear my lucky charm
THANKS FOR READING HH[attachment=6917][attachment=6918]
Nice story and cool find! still waiting for my first piece of jewelry (necklace or ring)
Great find, congratulations!
Nice finds and nice of you to try and return!!

Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and future happiness!! Angel
Love finding those medallions. I still get excited digging them every time, just like it's the first time. They're beautiful pieces, and it doesn't hurt that they're silver, too Yes

Yours has a nice story to go along with it, also, which makes it all the better Happy

Joe
That's a great story Scott!

Somebody gave them to somebody for a heartfelt reason and now you are the bearer of that good deed. Wear them with pride! Yes

Nice try on the return effort and good luck to you on the hunt. Chapel Sterling is a great find!

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's