Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: One lonely Penny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally I wouldn't make a post for just one penny, but I'm going crazy not finding anything good,  and I need to scratch the itch. Spent 45 minutes in my loyalist field before my headphone cable decided to break. Should have charged my Rapoo's!!!!  Lesson learned. Duh!! Didn't find much...half of a match case (I have the other half kicking around here somewhere.)   The only area I haven't pounded to death was the ditch, so in the ditch I go. Had a sweet 11:38 on the etrac at 3"  and out pops a large copper. Was hoping for colonial,  but it's in good shape, I'll take it. Headphones broke a couple minutes later  and I went home. No fixing them, which really blows. C'mon overtime!   Daddy needs new headphones!   Happy 

[Image: 14440909685901_zpsyoibec3g.jpg]

[Image: 14440909461670_zpsz1v6ueup.jpg]
We don't see those down here too often! Nice find!!!

Ed/ODF
Thank you sir!!!
Great condition its in , But what is it?
That's on my detector bucketlist. To find a foreign coin! Cool find and grats on the cool coin

Hh
It's not foreign to me as I live in Canada,  but it's still a welcomed find. It's a 1906 Canadian large cent Scott.
Reference URL's