Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver, coppers at colonial beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to the colonial shoreline for an hour this morning, but this time, I tried the other side. Obviously never been hunted, as there were plenty of targets just sitting there on the surface. Managed to get some old coppers.  A big Vicky or George III penny, a Nova Scotia Half Penny,  1936 penny (not dot), an 1800's Vicky Fishscale,  a musketball,  pistol ball,  a couple of buckles, a piece of brass (patented August 17, 1875), a whatsit piece of brass, a nice brass decorative horse plaque, a frame for an oil lamp and a couple.of marbles. The red one is older and has a pontil. Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: 14448560070210_zpsmalppty4.jpg]
[Image: 14448560278831_zpsbvbb4puc.jpg]

[Image: 14448560410972_zpscqduzwb2.jpg]
[Image: 14448560539043_zpsod5eodze.jpg]

[Image: 14448560712824_zpstwbpmzig.jpg]
Man Relic you've got some old stuff there! Whatever your doing, keep doing it!

Ed/ODF
Thank you!  I think I'm pretty much done for this year. There's two inches of frost in the ground already. It makes me wanna cry to be honest!
Sheet, how often do you hunt? I thought I was hard core, lol. That horse plaque is a killer piece...as is everything else Yes

Where are you in Canada, exactly?

Joe
Awe too bad you might not get out any more, I was really enjoying all of those terrific finds. I hope you get some more warm days or at least wear some heavy clothes!
Reference URL's