Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 30 minutes, 2 holes, 5 silvers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went over to one of my permissions and hit the back yard a little better. Didn't give it too much of a pounding in the past, but did get a silver thimble and 1841 silver salt spoon out of there, so it deserved to be tried again. First hole was a spill of two 1940 silver dimes. Second hole was a spill of three silver quarters and four pennies. Pennies were 1940's and one in the 60's. Nothing old,  but silver is silver. Also got a plated spoon and two whatsits....but maybe I'll post them later on when they are cleaned up. Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: 14467387043380_zps1ppcskk7.jpg]
Big silver is big silver no matter who coins it!!! Way to Go on a 5 silver day!!!

Ed/ODF
Thank you very much!  Went our this evening and pulled a couple more silver quarters from the same area. I think there used to be a clothesline there at some point.
Nice silver day love the look of them Canadian coins, most time when i buy my rounds i buy Canadian
And we 
Think the same about your coins!  Yours are so patriotic, and ours are like a petting zoo Happy
Reference URL's