Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some Recent Finds With the E-Trac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2 Rosies and a 1888 Canadian Dime!![attachment=6949][attachment=6950][attachment=6951][attachment=6952]
Nice!!! So, I guess you're like Chicago Ron, as he too is a fireman. I think that's the PERFECT job for detecting, as you work, what, 2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off, yes? If it's anything like that, you've got it made Yes

Love the Canadian dime Happy

Joe
Great post Firedigger! Man that canadian dime is AWESOME! Love those FDR's too! Nice work! Yes

Ed/ODF
Way to go, congratualtions
Nice finds! Really liking the Canadian dime.
Nice digs - Congrats!
Thanks for the comments! Nah Joe here in North Carolina at my department anyways we work 24 on 48 off. It does make it easier to get out, detect and relieve some stress, but as all fireman have to do in my neck of the woods is work a second job to make ends meet. It's tough sometimes to work 2 jobs but I'd work 3 to keep puttin out fires and running med calls. Best job on the planet........ Just not gonna get rich doing it. KINDA LIKE DETECTING!! Ah ha ha !! Thanks again guys for the comments, and I wish you all the best on some awesome finds!!
Very nice digs firedigger love seeing silver saved from the earth hh
(11-26-2015 04:34 AM)Firedigger109 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments! Nah Joe here in North Carolina at my department anyways we work 24 on 48 off. It does make it easier to get out, detect and relieve some stress, but as all fireman have to do in my neck of the woods is work a second job to make ends meet. It's tough sometimes to work 2 jobs but I'd work 3 to keep puttin out fires and running med calls. Best job on the planet........ Just not gonna get rich doing it. KINDA LIKE DETECTING!! Ah ha ha !! Thanks again guys for the comments, and I wish you all the best on some awesome finds!!

Great finds!  I'm a little partial to the dime Happy   You won't get rich being a paramedic either. Frontline emergency services need a boost. Police up this way do pretty well though. My plan is to go out detecting tomorrow and find a 1921 canadian 5 cents, 1877 Indian, 1916 Merc (with the right MM) and a 1909 s vdb wheatie. That should solve some woes! Lmao
Ah ha!!!  You got that right!  Police officers do well here too.  Maybe one day we will get there, but until then we will keep swingin and hoping.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's