Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Night Hunt E-trac and my first ever!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I said i would start digging the iffys!!! The absolute worst signal i dug all night!!
[attachment=6957][attachment=6956][attachment=6955][attachment=6954]
That could be because it was near iron, as I believe that's an orange/brown iron stain on the reverse of the coin. Or is it not?

Very nice barber! Yes For some reason, a lot of the barbers I dig are crappy signals, too. Of course, I dig a lot of good stuff that were crappy signals, but it seems that it's more of the barbers versus mercs, rosies, etc.

On my Safari, silver normally comes in anywhere from 37 to 39 on the VDI scale. But that's if everything is perfect. Once you throw depth into the equation, trash, position of the coin, how worn they are, etc., it all changes. I've dug crappy signals and have popped silvers that were below 30 on the VDI!

You just never truly know till ya dig. The shovel is the greatest discriminator Happy

Joe
Congrats on the Barber!!
Sweet finds on thanksgiving nite,, hh
Nice Barber!! Sometimes those iffy's are a real winner. I get that too with the older worn dimes on the SE Pro. Reads like a clad dime but sounds like a silver, dig it!!

Ed/ODF
Congrats on the first and nice Barber! Looking at all these finds make me want to go out right now...have to stop looking at the show and tell thread at night!
Terrific recovery on the barber!

I have noticed that on some barbers, they don't give all that good of a reading.
Congrats on your first Barber! Thank you for reminding me to dig those iffys. It could really pay off!
Thanks guys for the congrats!!! hope the good finds and more important the good locations keep coming.  The locations are harder to get than the findsWorried
Good job sniffing out that Barber!  I use TTF, exclusively on my Etrac. I dig everything that repeats.  Open screen, TTF,  0 discrimination. Works great in iron infested ground.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's