Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Thanksgiving and happy hunting to all the forum members. Got my detector in October, but haven't been able to get out and search. Wife has been in the hospital since June for back surgery and complications. We just got home last week and I'm doing her care 24/7, so it may be some time yet before I can actively join you guys.
Meanwhile I have enjoyed my membership here, having read just about every post and loving the pics of the great finds. Don't have the time to respond to each one but congratulating everybody now on their discoveries and thanks for sharing.
(11-26-2015 01:21 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Thanksgiving and happy hunting to all the forum members. Got my detector in October, but haven't been able to get out and search. Wife has been in the hospital since June for back surgery and complications. We just got home last week and I'm doing her care 24/7, so it may be some time yet before I can actively join you guys.
Meanwhile I have enjoyed my membership here, having read just about every post and loving the pics of the great finds. Don't have the time to respond to each one but congratulating everybody now on their discoveries and thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours, as well, Shade, and I wish the wife a speedy recovery. We're always open, like 7-11, so come over anytime and enjoy yourself Happy

Joe
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I haven't been posting or detecting lately either. Just too much other stuff and of course weather get in the way. I'm sorry to hear about your wife's back. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Happy bird day, Will!!! Hope you're spending lots of time with Og. You gonna take him to see Santa soon?

Joe
Reference URL's