Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #92, 93 & 94!! MERC November!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out early today and beat the saplings to death for about 2 hours. Nothing but trash and clad. Moved to another spot and worked the grass for another 2 hours. More clad and junk. Moved to the woods at that spot which I swear to God I've been through at least 3 times. Apparently not well enough!!!!!

Found a 44 Merc in the first fifteen minutes, with it, about 4 inches away, a 61D Memorial. Started doing circles. 15 minutes later, hit a 35 Merc, a 46 Jefferson, a 44S Wheat and then 42 Merc in a chopped up mess of a hole about 10" in diameter. Ground was damp to say the least. And these two spills were about 10 feet apart. The "in the hole" shot of the 42 Merc came out so crappy I deleted it. Was getting pretty dark by then and I had to bug out.

24 silvers for one month is my best monthly tally since I started detecting a little over 5 years ago. 13 of them came from a totally new area I call the silver mine. Couldn't go there today so I had to improvise. I'm going to see if I can make 25 for December. BUT!! The city called me today to help with a drainage project on one section of my soccer fields because they've got all these guys sitting around that aren't plowing snow! So December may get off to a slow start but the weather is going to be PHENOMENAL!!!!!!

Have FUN out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!

Ed/ODF
Ed that is awesome! Hope you continue finding those silvers! Plus it sounds like you will make some XMAS money too.
You da man Ed!

YesYesYes

Beer
You are on fire!
Ed you are doi ng terrific, congratulations on hitting into the 90's.......!!!!!
Maybe the city guys will unearth some big silver - keep your eyes peeled!
Very impressive, Ed. VERY impressive Yes Today was the first real winter chill we've experienced for the season, it was about 48 for the high, which isn't too bad. I'm rooting for you to hit 100!

Joe
Super detecting Ed. It's getting to the point that I'm surprised when I check in and don't see you posting new silver finds. What a rut to fall into!
Sweet silver count Ed keep em coming
Keep going Ed!! Don't stop until 100!! (Even if you have to chisel out the last few!!)
(12-01-2015 05:43 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Keep going Ed!! Don't stop until 100!! (Even if you have to chisel out the last few!!)

Bummer today!! Had to "Work!" Puke But the weather here is going to be in the 40's and 50's all the way through Christmas!! Dancing Drink Party Party Party

If I can't get 6 in the next 30 days, well, I'm just a slacker!!!! Chuckle

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's