Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My nicest Cartwheel yet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hunted a small section around a cellar hole that has been filled in and bulldozed. Conditions were terrible!  Slippery, thick sticky mud. Managed two keepers. Probably the nicest Cartwheel I have ever dug. This is number 7. Man I seem find a lot of them. Next up was a flat button in a huge pile of dirt that was pushed up with the dozer. Nice backmark on it. Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: 14490016733970_zpsne5qgl97.jpg]

[Image: 14490017059291_zps5lxwxijl.jpg]

[Image: 14490017205002_zpskj2tmchk.jpg]
Nice Cartwheel RelicMedic!
Congratulations it's a beauty! I really don't know much about that type of coin. What time period was this coin produced? Thanks for the info, and sharing.

The button is really nice too.
Thank you. It's a 1797
Congrats-- put a modern coin next to it so people can get a reference to how big that coin is!!

Nice find!
(12-01-2015 05:42 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats-- put a modern coin next to it so people can get a reference to how big that coin is!!

Nice find!

I'll do that as soon as I get home. They are one ounce of pure copper, unless it's bronze...then it's worth a small fortune Happy

I found this pic on my phone from a hunt last year. There's two cartwheels...top right coin is an indian. Kind of puts it into perspective

[Image: A7BD57F4-FD5C-4103-A792-C319B74A1E54-149...e1e2a5.jpg]
Wow!!! 1797! You pretty much got the oldest find I've seen posted here in a while, and the condition for a 220 year old coin is outstanding. Congrats, Relic, I'm going to add that to the banner Yes

Love that button, too...exquisite Happy

Joe
(12-01-2015 06:54 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!! 1797! You pretty much got the oldest find I've seen posted here in a while, and the condition for a 220 year old coin is outstanding. Congrats, Relic, I'm going to add that to the banner Yes

Love that button, too...exquisite Happy

Joe

Wow!  Thank you very much!
Congrats on the cool coin relic! Never seen one before and I have to say it's definitely a beautiful coin. Well deserved for the banner as well, congrats!

HH
Man Relic that's an outstanding coin!! Kinda like our Large Cents!! Nice button too and congrats on BANNER!!!! YesBeer

Ed/ODF
Nice Cartwheel Yes

Best I've done is a 1/2 of one - couldn't find the other 1/2 to save my life No

Cool find for sure

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's