Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A slow start but ended in a photo finish!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KILLER FINDS! What a site! I've dug many Rodgers spoons, always cool to find Yes When does the ground completely freeze for you guys?

Love that huge buckle you nonchalantly threw onto the dirt pile, lol. And of course the Cartwheel is just an amazing find Happy

P.S. - I'd being doing cartwheels all the way home if I ever snagged one of those!

Joe
Gorgeous Cartwheel! The other finds were nice too. Enjoyed your video, and hope your able to get a few more hunts in. Thank you.
(12-02-2015 03:37 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]KILLER FINDS! What a site! I've dug many Rodgers spoons, always cool to find Yes When does the ground completely freeze for you guys?

Love that huge buckle you nonchalantly threw onto the dirt pile, lol. And of course the Cartwheel is just an amazing find Happy

P.S. - I'd being doing cartwheels all the way home if I ever  snagged one of those!

Joe

Haha yeah I find so many of those horse tack buckles that they are almost as common as Wheaties .  Right now, we are getting rain. In some parts of the last site, I couldn't even get my predator raven into the ground
. This rain will thaw it out, but when the temp drops next week, it'll be frozen solid. In the first part of the video, when I was showing the fork and said it was cold, it was -17 degrees Celsius! That's 1.4F

(12-02-2015 07:51 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Gorgeous Cartwheel! The other finds were nice too. Enjoyed your video, and hope your able to get a few more hunts in. Thank you.

Thank you very much. My videos are still pretty amateur. I don't edit anything and I record using my phone. It's homemade and gritty,  but it's all I got. Thank you for watching!
Enjoyed the vid Relic!! Hope you get another chance to get out!!

Ed/ODF
Thank you watching!  I hope so too. I'm not ready to give up. Man, I sound like I'm dying or something. Wink  I'm going to have bad separation anxiety. My wife won't let me bring the etrac to bed unfortunately lol
I can not get over the condition of that coin, thats incredible.. congrats!Beer
(12-04-2015 02:06 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]I can not get over the condition of that coin, thats incredible.. congrats!Beer

Thank you very much!
Reference URL's