Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: VIDEO of Tom's CF77 During Testing = Live Digs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Write up is on Tom's site = didn't wanna clutter up the page here too! lol

video >> https://youtu.be/n11LbR8N8XY
Wayne, EXCELLENT video & FANTASTIC commentary, but I'm sure you're happy you didn't buy that machine, lol. Tough one. It's obviously a capable detector, but I don't see anything it did/can do better than a Deus or Racer...or similar units. Of course, I'm only basing my opinion on the video, as that's all I've got to go on.

If I hunted many of those types of spots, and had to make a buying decision based off your video, I'd surely take a pass on it. More importantly, what is your consensus?

Zing, zing. I was laughing my ass off when you found that Washington. That's the difference between you relic guys and a coinshooter. We'd be doing a happy dance over that, but your tone sounded like you wanted to chuck the damn thing back in the hole! Hahaha Chuckle

And back to Tom the 77 merrily goes! Tongue

Joe
Exactly Joe

there are better machines for the task for sure. Even the Racer and I'm not a big fan of that one = why I sold it! lol

I just got the new Fors Gold+ and I'm taking her out for a spin today = same site and I'll be videoing as I go with it too

more to come Yes

Beer

PS
I like coins too but I don't get too excited over them unless they're mainly 1870s and earlier!
MRH, thanks for the video. Not a bad unit if you can get stuff down like that in a plowed field. The minelab I use is bad in plowed fields.
Good luck with your video!
Great video MRH!! Seems unmasking is one of the forte's of the machine. Great depth too. I saw it has a analog meter on the one side. Did you note the #'s or just go by sound? Nice catch on the quarter!!!

Ed
Reference URL's