Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ring Return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out for 15 minutes this afternoon !!  threw some coins on ground to get a ear for the sounds. Then took off and found a nice ring and .12cents. Found a name on inside ring and looked this gal up and returned ring to her folks tonight. It was bought for her by her grandmother. They are very appreciative and thanked me many times and even tried to pay me I said no thank you. It makes one feel good when you can do that.
Nice ring, and congrats on a happy return Yes

I moved your ring post into the finds section, as I believe it will get more notice here.

Joe
You da man buddy congratulations on the return and a very nice save,,,,HUGE ATTABOY
It's always good to see someone return something they've found that isn't theirs. Lets see some good karma now! Hope ya find some goodies next time your out.

GL and HH
Wow congratulations!   Much respect to you for making the return. Good karma coming your way!!
Congrats on both finding it and returning it! Maintaining MD ethics is every Detectorists responsibility, so a big "Thank You Diggins!!!!" is due!!

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's