Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: It's Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this issue was kind of remedied last time, but no such luck. I wanted to link one of my older posts to someone's new post, today, and I couldn't find mine. After snooping around, I noticed a few more of my threads are gone into the wind.

One other person seems to be having the same problem. If any of you notice your posts/threads being gone, PLEASE tip me off to it, so we may try to figure out what's happening.

Joe
Two times over the last few weeks I went to look for posts to reply to but I had a tough time locating them. I did manage to find one and reply to the perosn's post.
Funny, I thought it was me but next time I'll let you know
(12-07-2015 10:30 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Two times over the last few weeks I went to look for posts to reply to but I had a tough time locating them. I did manage to find one and reply to the perosn's post.
Funny, I thought it was me but next time I'll let you know

Yes, if you can let me know as soon as you see anything gone...even if you think it's gone, PM me. This is very odd, and there has to be an explanation, which we THOUGHT we had, but it's re-emerged. Sorry.

Do you remember the title of the threads, by any chance?

Joe
Joe I don't remember the post subjects but they were in two different categories.
If it happens again I will get you the details np
(12-08-2015 02:30 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Joe I don't remember the post subjects but they were in two different categories.
If it happens again I will get you the details np

Thanks Yes

Joe
Is ANYONE else not experiencing this missing post issue, or is it just me & Tony?

This is driving me BONKERS. I'm finding more posts everyday that are gone.

Please, please, PLEASE, keep an extra on on your posts/threads, and if anyone notices any that disappear, let me know asap.

Joe
Reference URL's