Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cool beer mug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is neat! Love Porter in a glass!

Ed
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to look at some T & A Tongue

Joe
(12-06-2015 07:54 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to look at some T & A Tongue

Joe

Me too! But I like the way I live just fine with the female I have now. Living in my truck is not joyous! Specially in the Winter!! LOL!!!

Ed/ODF
(12-06-2015 07:54 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to look at some T & A Tongue

Joe

That's a nice piece of glass right there.
(12-07-2015 09:54 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

That's a nice piece of glass right there.

Hahaha, very good play on words! Yes

Joe
Joe, at least yours doesn't weight in at 2.5 lbs.....man fill that one with 26 ounces of beer and most seniors will need a staw. But then again after swinging a 4 to 5lb detector for two hours it just might seem light to me, interesting
After a few rounds out of either a guy probably wouldn't care anymore. Lol
Lol, this reminds me of one of our neighbor that was into ceramics. She had some naughty mugs. We were young boys, and we liked them alot. But knew we could not take any home. Nice Mug!

Joe

I like the mug, butt tit looks a little heavy Happy
Reference URL's