Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold, Silver, Buttons, Bullet, and Coin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing
(12-05-2015 08:58 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for watching friendBeer
Wow, wow, wow! All of that beautiful ceramic ware & glass! That little tea cup is a terrific piece of history, and that it's whole after all these years is astounding Yes

How much of your property have you covered, so far, Brady? If I lived there, no joke, I'd be detecting from sun up till sun down, every chance I got.

What mode are you hunting in with the AT?

Absolutely amazing Wink

Joe
(12-06-2015 08:23 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, wow, wow! All of that beautiful ceramic ware & glass! That little tea cup is a terrific piece of history, and that it's whole after all these years is astounding Yes

How much of your property have you covered, so far, Brady? If I lived there, no joke, I'd be detecting from sun up till sun down, every chance I got.

What mode are you hunting in with the AT?

Absolutely amazing Wink

Joe

Thanks Joe,
I am thinking the tea cup is a measuring cup for 1/4 cup. 
I have 6 1/2 acres and have done some detecting everywhere, but have focused my a lot of my time in 3 or 4 areas that continue to give up the colonial and early to mid 1800's stuff. I went out today for about an hour and in a place I have detected dozens of times found another roundball and an 1889 Indian. I honestly believe I could dig here for the rest of my life and keep finding things. I don't think a lot of diggers realize that your machine will behave differently at different temperatures and humidity levels, as well as hitting every spot at every angle. It would take the rest of my life to hunt this place out I think. It helps that it was virgin territory when I started hunting, but if I have proven anything I've proven no place is ever hunted out. 

I always hunt in Pro Zero, Iron Disc at 40, and use Iron audio half the time to determine what kind of activity the area has. I always fun full sensitivity.
The iron audio helps me find old building sites, the property ounce housed 50+ slaves so there were a number of buildings to house the slaves, as well as a black smith shop and stables. Southern Plantations had lots of activity, like a small town so there are a lot of relics. I just want to go deeper, and next summer I hope to hit the water with my kayak and AT Pro. 
Reference URL's