Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SURPRISE INDIAN HEAD PENNY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went over to my honey hole i been hunting all season pulling many diffrent relics from there and it didn't let me down today either,,found the pocket watch got excited came home showed the girlfriend and a quick drink ,,right back over i go!! Wham indian head 1896 head around to the front yard to start heading back home ,,solid 78_80 on the t2 dig a puck and i see greenness thinking wheat cent ,,shut off machine head home and start cleaning with toothpick on indian #1 get done clean the wheat and to my surprise indian #2 1883
THANKS FOR LOOKING[attachment=7064] HAPPY HUNTING
Nice finds Scott! I get excited when I find a IH. I have only found 3 of them. 

Heck you found two in one Hunt!  Good job, and hope you find more sweeties from your honey hole.
Nice finds love the pocket watches and them surprise Indians are great . I was going to get out today but wind was a little cool. hopefully next weekend
That's a killer pocket watch! Did you try opening it? Would be cool to see what the inside looks like Yes

I love indian heads. I usually find more of them than silver, and I never get tired of digging them.

Joe
Great finds Scott! Love the IH's. Don't get many here. Nice pocket watch too!!

Ed/ODF
That must've been a nice surprise! I could only imagine...Cool pocket watch too!
[attachment=7070]
Face is gone this is it open joe
Good score!  There should be a serial number on the watch movements somewhere.
Cool digs!

Love the Injuns Yes

Beer
Reference URL's