Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #101! Nuther Washington!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And after three hours of humping around in the woods, I find it about 2 minutes walking distance from the truck!! Go figure!

Have FUN out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Wow, Ed, we're on the same posting schedule! Wink Good catch on Big George Yes

Joe
Congrats on #101! Keep em coming Ed!
P.S Why is your garret carrot blue?! Did you find a smurf while you were out there humping around the woods???
ED congrats on 101! Nice find! That happened to me too. Hunting all day, nothing until I got back to the car and Wham found a Merc a few feet from the car. Go figure. Happy
Finding that last minute silver is the best ,, congratulations on 101
(12-06-2015 08:33 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on #101! Keep em coming Ed!
P.S Why is your garret carrot blue?! Did you find a smurf while you were out there humping around the woods???

Thanks Zach! Ha, ha on the smurf thing! I painted it blue so I could see it in the leaves if I left it behind. Orange is ok if you're working in water or on the grass, but forget about it in Fall leaves! I haven't lost it yet, but I've lost 2 diggers so far. I painted my current digger blue too and have tethered it to my pouch belt. Ron wasn't kidding when he suggested tethering. If I knew I wouldn't get all knotted up with tethers, I'd tether my pin pointer too.

Ed/ODF

(12-06-2015 08:58 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]ED congrats on 101! Nice find! That happened to me too. Hunting all day, nothing until I got back to the car and Wham found a Merc a few feet from the car. Go figure. Happy

Congrats on the Merc! It's just one of those things some days!!Chuckle

Ed/ODF
Nice looking 101!  Congrats!
You're killin the Silver this yr Ed Yes

BeerBeer
You have a great silver count for the year Ed, keep 'em coming. Gerry
(12-06-2015 11:13 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]You have a great silver count for the year Ed, keep 'em coming. Gerry

Thanks Gerry! Hope you're doing okay. Haven't seen you in a while.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's