Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Left but have returned!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not new to metal detecting but have been gone for a long time. Have not been hunting in the last 15 years or so.

I use to hunt with a White's XLT Spectrum. I also use to hit some of the competition hunts in Texas. I used a Fisher 1235 for competition hunting. Sold all of my machines & got out of metal detecting all together.

My old hunting buddy who I started hunting with nearly 25 years ago decided it was time for us to return to hunting. Luckily he kept his machines. He loaned me his Fisher CZ7 to hunt with. So we made our first hunt together today. I think we are both bitten by the bug & ready to start back hunting.
Welcome back to the hobby and welcome from NE Ohio!!!! I can conceive that Metal Detecting is like learning to ride a bike, somewhat, so you should be on a roll from the opening of the gate! Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing what you find in the Great State of Texas!! Yes

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing your stories and pictures. GL, HH!
Welcome back to digging dirt from good ole Massachusetts,, HH
Welcome back from south jersey! Show us some of your finds when you get the chance! Goodluck with the adventures ahead and HH.
Welcome back to the addiction, D.S.! Lol Chuckle

I've gone through the same cycles before, when, after harding hard and long for an extended period, it gets to be a bit of a blur. And then I start going through withdrawal after a few weeks Tongue Everything in moderation...although that's easier said than done.

Enjoy the community, it was built for guys like us Yes

Joe
(12-07-2015 12:05 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the hobby and welcome from NE Ohio!!!! I can conceive that Metal Detecting is like learning to ride a bike, somewhat, so you should be on a roll from the opening of the gate! Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing what you find in the Great State of Texas!! Yes

Ed/ODF

(12-07-2015 06:25 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing your stories and pictures. GL, HH!

(12-07-2015 10:26 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to digging dirt from good ole Massachusetts,, HH

(12-07-2015 06:28 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back from south jersey! Show us some of your finds when you get the chance! Goodluck with the adventures ahead and HH.

(12-07-2015 10:19 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the addiction, D.S.! Lol Chuckle

I've gone through the same cycles before, when, after harding hard and long for an extended period, it gets to be a bit of a blur. And then I start going through withdrawal after a few weeks Tongue Everything in moderation...although that's easier said than done.

Enjoy the community, it was built for guys like us Yes

Joe

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Looks like a very friendly forum & I will be enjoying myself reading all the stories & finds here! Hopefully will be posting some finds on here as soon as I get back out the next time!
Welcome back to detecting dirtscratcher, I started in 1971 stopped for a while then in the early 90s I started heavy and never quit. I liked it so much I became a dealer and its fun
Welcome to the forum from good old NJ
Welcome back. I'm glad to see that you have returned. I can't wait to see what you find.
Reference URL's