Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: new digger in arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm jesse I'm new to this site and new to metal detecting I have detected a few small parks and not found much besides a few clad coins and some copper pennies mostly trash though I'm using a whites coin gt and also the whites mx5 with the trx pinpointer hopefully someone can give me some good advice and pointers to keep me going in the right direction
Welcome to the forms Jesse. I do not have those machines, but keep digging you will be awarded. Look forward to seeing your finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Welcome to the forum and the hobby Jesse. I will say starting out and getting past the learning curve can be a bit of a pain...Just keep at it and dig everything! Try and find some older public sites on google near you and ask friends and family who might have a older house or farm or if they might know anyone who has a older site. I'm still learning as well and this forum has been a big help! So don't be afraid to post any questions you may have.

GL and HH

Zach
Welcome to the forum and this great hobby we have, all i can say is don't give up swing that coil and find some great relics,, GL and HH
Welcome aboard Yes

Joe
Hey Jesse!! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum from NJ.
Go slow and enjoy the hobby
Welcome Jesse... I'm new like you. Keep at it! Let me know how the mx5 works. I bought a m6 and have only used it a few times but I like how simple it is.
Reference URL's