Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to TC.com and fairly new to detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to treasure hunting and our forum. We love to see all your finds and help you with any questions, etc. you may have.

Your going to find your first really nice treasure, when your not be expecting it, a surprise when  it happens.
(12-07-2015 07:14 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! You'll love it here!!

Ed/ODF

I love your signature. I'm 34 so hoping I'm getting an early start !

(12-07-2015 10:28 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Wayne Happy We all started off just like you, and truth be told, 99.999% do not make a living from this pursuit, so, regardless of experience, we're all pretty much on equal footing.

I hope you enjoy it here, and we can be both a source of inspiration & information, on your treasure hunting journey.

Here's THE most important thing you need to know...

Don't get all tripped up on choosing the "perfect" machine, all of the frivolous doo dad's, etc. Instead, concentrate almost all of your energy on finding good hunting spots, as well as learning your equipment. The rest will easily fall into place, in due time Yes

Joe

Thanks for the great advice Joe. I'm not going to be easily discouraged. I'm happy to find anything at this point. More importantly I'm getting outside in the fresh air and having a great time just trying to find hunting grounds.

(12-08-2015 07:06 AM)Dirtscratcher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome King Clad from Corsicana, Tx!

I've just started back hunting myself & found nothing to speak of yet. Be looking for some of your finds in the forum!

Thanks for the welcome. Since you and I are in the same boat let's see who finds the oldest coin first !!!!

(12-08-2015 12:24 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum and this great hobby Wayne ,,keep on swinging that coil and great relics will be found,,happy hunting and again welcome from colonial Massachusetts 

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be swinging as much as possible !

(12-08-2015 07:48 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Wayne, Its a blast and takes time to get going just keep on trying the good finds will come the key is research
Thanks Steveo. I'm bound and determined to find something good !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's