Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: small part of my season as i joined in sept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is seen in this picture is just a small part of the relics i saved from the earth[attachment=7079],,any questions ask away
That's a pile! My wife just looked at this and said, "Holy Cow, they all look the same!".

Ed/ODF

My Winter Project!!!
(12-07-2015 10:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pile! My wife just looked at this and said, "Holy Cow, they all look the same!".

Ed/ODF

My Winter Project!!!

Nice little pile,,your wife has me wondering now
Thanks ED
Mountainous piles! Guys, if you ever get that reaction from the Mrs., just reply; "Well, I'm nowhere even CLOSE to catching up with you!" Then, take her by the hand, walk her to her clothes/shoe closet, open it up, point to it, and say; "End of conversation" Yes Chuckle

Joe
(12-07-2015 10:37 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2015 10:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pile! My wife just looked at this and said, "Holy Cow, they all look the same!".

Ed/ODF

My Winter Project!!!

Nice little pile,,your wife has me wondering now
Thanks ED

Those clocks cover up the rest of it. I'm going to take those clocks and make shadow boxes of them. I got the Air-Tites for the coins, and have to figure out how to mount the rest of some selected stuff. The dog doesn't need the cage anymore. I'm going to buy a nice shelved cabinet for that corner this Winter and start organizing the stuff. Otherwise it's going to get out of hand!! LOL!!! (Like it hasn't already! Chuckle )

Ed
My piles just started to get a bit big...so I bought some big plastic bins to put em in! Nice little Ferrari btw! Couldn't really tell what the other stuff was but I'm sure there are more goodies!

Good point joe! I'm gonna leave my stuff out next time so I can try it! I'll get back to you on how it went. Hopefully. BanditBanditMobileHi
Reference URL's