Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Relic News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week's episode of Relic News is up!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XLOAfuUBNY
Chris...AWESOME BUDDY!!! That's a great piece for your reel, and what a fantastic story! OMG, all of that big, old, Spanish silver!!! I got 3 of the smaller ones, but none of the large types. I envy you, in a good way Yes We were featured in the last episode there. Laurie is sharp as a tack, and that show is going to be huge.

Congratulations, my friend, on not only the killer finds, but for sharing your episode Happy

Joe
That's the 2nd episode I've watched now and I gotta say I really do enjoy it. I really like the tips they give at the end. Congrats on your spot on the show! I've seen enough and hear enough how research pays off so I've been recently doing research of my own. Have 22 thumbnails on googlemaps of old houses/schools/churches from a 1849 map all within 15 minutes away! Hope it'll pay off for me like it did you! Congrats once again and thanks for sharing
HH
Congrats on being featured in Relic News!! I saw that youtube episode you published when it was out for about a month and was flabbergasted at the find.

Ed/ODF
Thanks gents. You're absolutely right. ..research is key!  I hope I get to see you all on the relic news. Everyone has a story!
Your always finding good stuff, keep it up.
Reference URL's