Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first button!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first button guys!! It's a buffalo head nickel button so I am guessing it's not very old. Seems to be chrome plated and I couldn't find any marks on it. Also found some class and such, nothing special. Oldest coin was a 64 penny, second runner up was a 66 Rosie.
Congrats on your first button! Pretty cool button to be your first in my opinion. Regardless of age, that's still pretty damn cool if you ask me!
Neat!! Never seen one of those!! Congrats on a first!!

Ed/ODF
Thanks gents !!! Was starting to get discouraged, but the old pocket knife and the button gave me more juice tobrun on!!
Sweet find man ,,never give up you will swing that coil over a great find before you know it,,HH
Congrats on your first Button! Wish I could see it better. Maybe to close for your camera's focus. I can see the Drain strainer perfectly. Can you please post another picture? Not trying to be fussy. I'm happy you found it.
I will try to get a better pic. Phone isn't the best camera, but I will try the digital and download to the computer.
Neat Button!Beer
Reference URL's