Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MORE SUMMER FUN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a few more of this summer's. Finds more to come soon as i found many great relics.  Here is my first skeleton key and a tiny jet plane i found,very ornate silver spoon ,,Victorian coin holder still fully intact and my sterling silver cane tip found on a old colonial road [attachment=7103][attachment=7104][attachment=7105][attachment=7106][attachment=7107]
That's some pretty cool stuff you got there! My favorites have to be the key and then the top of the cane. YesYes
Wow, Scott! Gotta tell ya, I think that's one of the nicest keys I've ever seen before Happy What a gorgeous spoon, too. Man, you're a relic digging machine!

Joe
(12-10-2015 10:37 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Scott! Gotta tell ya, I think that's one of the nicest keys I've ever seen before Happy What a gorgeous spoon, too. Man, you're a relic digging machine!

Joe

Thanks joe it helps that it is all colonial land near me here
(12-10-2015 11:00 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015 10:37 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Scott! Gotta tell ya, I think that's one of the nicest keys I've ever seen before Happy What a gorgeous spoon, too. Man, you're a relic digging machine!

Joe

Thanks joe it helps that it is all colonial land near me here

Yes, that helps immensely, BUT, you still have to know what your doing, be capable with your equipment, and put in the work/hours. You've got all the bases covered Yes

Not many chances for colonial stuff in my exact location. If we can pull pieces from the early to mid 1800's, that's pretty damn good for these parts. 1700's are not easy to break into around here, but if I lived a hour or so south or west, there would be more opportunities, as it isn't as urban, there isn't as modernization, and there's more wooded spots & farms.

Milk those spots up by you for every last drop! Wink

Joe
Nice relics! I agree that is a awesome Key! All of it is nice. Congrats!
All a great bunch of terrific finds! Got to agree on the key and the spoon. What is that last pic with the sterling base? We also don't have that kind of 18th century here. Wish we did but earliest I got was a R&W Cutter button from 1838. And that's about the depth we can get, so great job doing what you do!

Ed/ODF
(12-10-2015 10:09 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]All a great bunch of terrific finds! Got to agree on the key and the spoon. What is that last pic with the sterling base? We also don't have that kind of 18th century here. Wish we did but earliest I got was a R&W Cutter button from 1838. And that's about the depth we can get, so great job doing what you do!

Ed/ODF

Ed yhe bottom picture is a cane tip,,i searched the area hard to see if the handle was there
Reference URL's