Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some sort of foot with trademark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know this trademark? I can't make out the words even with a magnifying glass..

There's writing on each side of the triangle and 2 words inside it. Looks like the bottom of the triangle has 3 numbers
I don't know. But here's an enhanced copy of your photo:

Ed
Looks like a "branding iron" for steer/cows
Hey Zach--a real puzzler for sure. My first thought was that you've found the foot portion of an old andiron set. Just a guess though. I'd like to hear what others think.
Need to have another object there for size comparison. I see the lines on the paper, so assume it's small. Think it might be a iron for a wax seal signature.
(12-09-2015 11:37 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know this trademark? I can't make out the words even with a magnifying glass..

There's writing on each side of the triangle and 2 words inside it. Looks like the bottom of the triangle has 3 numbers

How large is it and what is it made of? It seems like something I've seen before and my first reaction was that it is the base of a lead toy soldier.
Reference URL's