Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1788 Druid Penny video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dude, I would love that site, too!!! Man, talk about hitting a honey hole! Beer Unbelievable finds keep coming out of there, and it's amazing to watch with suspense every time you dig a plug. That penny is just sweet. Guess they'd be similar to our large cents, which are not easy to find, and come out of the ground with the same green patina.

You do terrific videos, keep'm coming, Medic!

Joe
Thank you very much. This thing is bigger than a large cent and about twice as thick!  I honestly thought it was another Cartwheel!
Nice digs!! Congrats!
Great site! Very nice video! Congrats on the token!

Ed/ODF
RelicMedic Congratulations! Thank you for capturing this for us. Enjoyed every minute even when you dunk us in the grass. LOL.
I love what you're pulling from this site, I hope you don't mind but I shared this video on my facebook page and asked any viewers to check out your youtube channel
Those are some sweet finds man!
Wow Thank you so much!  I don't mind at all. I could really use the views,  and if I'm lucky, subscribers. 
I've been toying with the idea of a giveaway when I hit 200 subscribers. Nothing big, just something from the collection. It's hard tho, because I love every piece lol
Great video and amazing finds...keep making the videos!
awesome finds great video !!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's