Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Tokens & 1 foreign coin from the last month or so.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Group shot of tokens I've found over the last 30 days. Ones with the asterisks are from the past 10 days. Still can't find out where that K amusement token came from. Although there was an amusement park about 4 miles away in the 1950's, I can't confirm it's from there.

Ed/ODF
Nice selection of tokens you have there and all recent digs, WTG! Congratulations.

I came upon one just today and it is from a Sports center in Newark, Delaware - it says that it was established in 1984
Cool tokens you found,thanks for sharing
Nice tokens ya got there Ed. I've not found one yet but they seem pretty cool!
How much for those adult book stand tokens ya got there Wink
(12-10-2015 10:51 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Nice selection of tokens you have there and all recent digs, WTG! Congratulations.

I came upon one just today and it is from a Sports center in Newark, Delaware - it says that it was established in 1984

Cool find Tony! That's the only batting token I've ever found for those automated league ball throwers. Went to one about 20 years ago with my kids and at 80 MPH couldn't hit the ball for the life of me. Sad But played baseball all my life!

Ed/ODF

(12-10-2015 10:53 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Cool tokens you found,thanks for sharing

Thanks Scott! It's all about eliminating signal here. Sound just like quarters!

Ed

(12-10-2015 10:55 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tokens ya got there Ed. I've not found one yet but they seem pretty cool!
How much for those adult book stand tokens ya got there Wink

Screwy signal, dug it anyway, because that's what you do. Found all six in the same hole, well, plug, well, you know what I mean. The place still exists. Reckon it's about a dollar for 8 minutes. (From what they tell me.) Big OTR trucker business. Scrap bin for those! Pardon me while I go take another shower! Chuckle

Ed
Nice Brit coin & tokens, Ed Yes

Joe
Well done Sir. That's a great collection of tokens!  We don't find many around here. Very neat!
Reference URL's