Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Sean I've been digging in va for the last five years! Lots of great finds! Hope to see your finds too!
Welcome Sean! My name's Zach and I'm from south jerse . I bet you find some pretty sweet things in va! Can't wait to see what you've found. Hope you enjoy your stay

Gl and hh
Welcome to the forum sean i am Scott from Massachusetts colonial digger for four years,HH
Welcome to the forums Sean. Look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your recoveries.
Welcome aboard Yes We have a few members from VA here. Where are you exactly?

Enjoy yourself Happy

Joe
Welcome Sean, Been to DIV many times I think I missed 2 since DIV 4, Dint make the last one and will not be at the next but will be at the second one in the spring. will be in England detecting while the first one is on. Keep in touch hopefully we can meet in the spring. I am in wisconsin
Welcome to the family Sean! GL/HH and look forward to whatever you have to share with us!
Welcome to the forum Sean from us up here in NE Ohio! Love that stuff all you guys pull out of that VA ground.

Ed/ODF
Welcome Sean to the forum
Reference URL's