Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spoon hunter. Do not call me spoon man...lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short hunt around a pond. Found a spoon...stainless, in good shape. Strangest thing about it.....its made in America!!! Can't see the mark that well in the pic, but it does say" Allegheny metal, royal stainless" also a penny from '75, and a ton of junk, but at least I helped clean up a bit!!

Full shot of the spoon. Might use it in the morning coffee!!!
Congrats on your new American coffee spoon!!

Ed/ODF
I need to find myself some newer spoons. I've found 4 in the past week and I'm not sure its safe to use them... But nice find regardless. ☕☕??
(12-13-2015 12:06 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to find myself some newer spoons. I've found 4 in the past week and I'm not sure its safe to use them... But nice find regardless. ☕☕??

If they're stainless, just put them through the dishwasher a few times and/or stick them in the oven at 250F for about 30 minutes or both if you're really concerned about germ transmission. Me, I just rinse them off in the creek! Rofl

Ed
Nice new coffee spoon,,dont worry about being the spoon man i think i have that title [attachment=7134]
Wouldn't even think to call you Spoon Man. You're better than that. No cheap shots or low blows here, you're one of us, remember? Which is precisely why I feel
"Cutlery King" is a much more fitting moniker Chuckle Tongue

Good pull Beer

Joe
Any day out is a good day!!
Reference URL's