Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CONGRATS!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Huge congratulations to Nick A., Relic Medic & khouse, for they all were crowned recipients of our latest "Member with the Most" award. All will receive 1,000 TC Coins!

Beer Yes Dancing Beer Yes Hi Happy

You can see the the recipients in the colored banner, towards the bottom of the forum.

Relic Medic gets Most Unique Find, as I don't think ANYone can beat the lobster claw crackers, lol.

Most Helpful Post was khouse, for his fantastic ring return video, which is extremely helpful for our hobby, as it shows those outside of the pastime that we detectorists care, and this pursuit isn't always about personal gain. It's a great shot in the arm for metal detecting.

Nick A. gets Most Valuable New Member, as he seems to have a near encyclopedic knowledge of pieces, and has been very instrumental in accurately ID'ing quite a few relic whatzits. Not only does he possess the knowledge, he also shares it, which in turn helps our community as a whole.

Please enjoy your banner nods, and we thank you for being part of the Treasure Classifieds family Happy

Joe
Congratulations RelicMedic, Khouse and Nick well deserved. You are a great asset to the community! Thank you!
(12-13-2015 03:28 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations RelicMedic, Khouse and Nick well deserved. You are a great asset to the community! Thank you!

Ditto! Yes

Joe
Congrats to all!
Congratulations guys. I haven't been around here much lately, but it's great to see people contributing and keeping the place going.
Congrats to relic, khouse and nick! I agree with everything Joe mentioned. Glad to have you all a part of treasure classifieds!
Congratulations to all!WTG!
Congratulations you guys and keep up the good work!! Yes

Ed
Thank you very much guys!  And congrats to khouse and Nick!!!
Congratulations to all!  Awesome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's