Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: sweet first signal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went on a hunt today and very first signal was this pocket watch acid test soon yo see if it's silver,,post other finds soon[attachment=7135]

Front side [attachment=7136]
Cool find! I hope it's silver!!

Ed
(12-13-2015 06:22 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Cool find! I hope it's silver!!

Ed

No reaction ti silver test not sure if i should try gold i am stumped,,,opened it cant see any marks but made in usa,,thats a plus
Very neat find. Still has the dials too! Sorry to hear it's not silver Sad
No matter what it's made of, it's a great find!  Don't see many intact pocket watches turn up. Congrats!!
I agree with Medic, pocket watches are tough to find, and even more so in the condition yours is. I'd be VERY happy with that hunt Yes

Joe
Looks like a relatively modern Westclox Bull's Eye with a chrome plated case. The style of the loop (squared off) means it is a later model. They made the Bull's Eye from 1957 through the 1990s.

*"It can hold it together - 2"*
Hoping for silver Scott
(12-14-2015 10:54 PM)Nick A Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a relatively modern Westclox Bull's Eye with a chrome plated case. The style of the loop (squared off) means it is a later model. They made the Bull's Eye from 1957 through the 1990s.
Thanks nick more great information from you,,and i greatly appreciate it
good find, congratulations and I hope it's a good one
Reference URL's