Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to the group!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New guy here and wanted to say "hello" to all.  I am from Wyoming, still learning a lot about metal detecting, though I have gotten the hang of most of it!  I started out with a basic Bounty Hunter, quickly after that upgraded to the Fisher F2 and started enjoying it even more. 
The more I got involved the more I started looking at new 'affordable' options. And after researching for many hours, reading reviews, watching hours of videos, and watching Diggers, I once again upgraded to the Garrett AT PRO, with the Pro Pointer as well.  I bought a Garrett Ace 350 for my son, my wife now uses the Fisher, and when my daughter feels interested, she plinks around with the Bounty Hunter.
I recently got another of my friends here in Wyoming involved and he bought the AT Pro as well.
We love being outdoors and digging up history!  It is amazing all the stuff that you can find in the most obvious places.
I am very happy to have located this community and to be a part of it! I look forward to reading about and seeing photos of all my 'fellow diggers' finds! 

GL/HH to all!

Rhyno       Cool
Welcome to the forum Rhyno from NE Ohio!! Sounds like you have the bug real good!! Will be looking forward to seeing what you find!

Ed/ODF
welcome to the forum sounds like you have a happy detecting family
Welcome to the forum rhyno from Massachusetts,,using the t2classic and you are absolutely correct about buying new machines i also just spent countless hours making the choice,,very glad your in this hobby with your family,,HH and again welcome aboard
Greetings from south jersey and welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy your stay and I can't wait to see what you all find!

Gl and hh

Zach
Welcome to the forums! I hear those AT Pros are good machines. Look forward to hearing your stories and seeing pictures of your recoveries. Nice to hear the whole family has interest in the hobby. That's a win win. GL HH!
Welcome to the froum Rhyno from NJ
Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I look forward to seeing all that you find and hearing all the amazing adventures unfold!!  GL/HH  Gotta keep the coils to the soils, so we can all reap the spoils!!

Rhyno  Cool
Reference URL's