Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MORW SUMMER FUN #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is some more of this summers finds,,first was told is a railroad car reflector ( i think is real cool) [attachment=7155] these are all my pocket knifes and pocket watches and pieces [attachment=7156][attachment=7157]thanks for looking and HAPPY HUNTING
That's a lot of pocket watches and pocket knifes! Pretty cool reflector as well. Keep em coming!

Gl and hh
wow that's a lot of pocket watches I'll have to send you a picture on facebook later think I found part of one
(12-14-2015 11:40 PM)steven sheldon Wrote: [ -> ]wow that's a lot of pocket watches I'll have to send you a picture on facebook later think I found part of one

Actually think i missed a few more parts
God DAMN, Scott! That's a CRAZY bunch of knives & pocket watches! Knives I seem to find a few of every season, and I always enjoy digging them, but I'm lucky if I get one nice pocket watch per year.

That is AWESOME, dude!!! Question...

How many days per week do you hunt, and average hours per hunt?

Killer Yes

Joe
(12-15-2015 12:16 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]God DAMN, Scott! That's a CRAZY bunch of knives & pocket watches! Knives I seem to find a few of every season, and I always enjoy digging them, but I'm lucky if I get one nice pocket watch per year.

Killer Yes

Joe

During the summer the arena gets shut down and i take layoff,,so i hunted almost everyday,,would say average probably 30hours a week,,now i do Saturday and Sunday atleast 5hours a day
Nice collection of knives and pocket watches!! Looks like you are hitting some good areas.
Okay, I woke up and saw this. Nice collection of pocket knives and pocket watches!!!! Yes I especially like that multi tool! But the kicker is that boxcar reflector. That's a "choice" find!

Ed
(12-15-2015 12:52 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015 12:16 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]God DAMN, Scott! That's a CRAZY bunch of knives & pocket watches! Knives I seem to find a few of every season, and I always enjoy digging them, but I'm lucky if I get one nice pocket watch per year.

Killer Yes

Joe

During the summer the arena gets shut down and i take layoff,,so i hunted almost everyday,,would say average probably 30hours a week,,now i do Saturday and Sunday atleast 5hours a day

I get laid off for the winter every year and this year it has been nice out so I can get a little metal detecting in but man it must be awesome having the whole summer off
Scott, nice grouping of stuff and or relics
Reference URL's