Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to thank Scott Demont for asking me to join.
I'd like to thank Scott Demont for asking you to join, too Yes

Welcome to the metal detecting nuthouse! Chillax, post some finds, bull$hit with the other guys...it's all good.

If you need anything, ask Scott, and he can get you sorted out.

Where are you from, and what kind of detecting do you do?

Joe
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio and what Joe said! It's a great place to be as a detectorist. HH & Happy Holidays!

Ed/ODF
Welcome from South Jersey! I hope you enjoy your stay and I can't wait to see some of your finds!

GL and HH

Zach
Welcome to the forum ,aka nuthouse kris, guys kris is a good friend also from Massachusetts he will be detecting soon and posting finds,,i will be soon lending him my discovery 3300 to get him going until he invests in a machine
welcome to the forum Kris
welcome Kris for central Wisconsin, you will enjoy it here and maybe learn something
(12-15-2015 12:31 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to thank Scott Demont for asking you to join, too Yes

Welcome to the metal detecting nuthouse! Chillax, post some finds, bull$hit with the other guys...it's all good.

If you need anything, ask Scott, and he can get you sorted out.

Where are you from, and what kind of detecting do you do?

Joe

Hi Joe,

I am from Gardner MA and I am just starting out. I've always wanted to try it and listening to Scott made me want to try again.

(12-15-2015 03:58 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio and what Joe said! It's a great place to be as a detectorist. HH & Happy Holidays!

Ed/ODF

Thank you Ed
(12-15-2015 05:13 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from South Jersey! I hope you enjoy your stay and I can't wait to see some of your finds!

GL and HH

Zach

(12-15-2015 02:28 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the forum Kris

Thank you Tony

(12-15-2015 03:18 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]welcome Kris for central Wisconsin, you will enjoy it here and maybe learn something

Thank you Steve.
Welcome from Wyoming!  Look forward to seeing what you find and hearing any stories you may have to share with us!!  GL/HH
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's