Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detecorist the Tv show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Updownup shared with us a British TV show called "Detectorist" last month. And I would like to announce that the first season is now on Netflix!

Overview: Two quirky friends share a passion for metal detecting and a dream of unearthing Saxon treasure that they're certain is buried in a local farm field.

I will be starting the first season tonight and more than likely will binge watch the whole season. I'll give my thoughts of the series soon!

Enjoy
TY for th HU!

Ed
Watch all the way thru, the last episode....let us know what you think.

I'll just say I sat there with my jaw wide open, dumbfounded.

Excellent show.
It's a very entertaining show.
Subtitles help
Hope they do a third season as each season is only 6 or 8 episodes
I was able to watch season one and I feel it's about the life of detectorists.
It is British so it can be a dry humor but I am too inpatient about wheather or not they will uncover the gold cash under the farmer's fields that they only have permission to detect. It is entertaining in it's own way and very different from the American detecting shows
I've just finished Season 1 and I REALLY enjoyed it. The series is not just about Metal detecting...There's a actual story to it with multiple genres included. I believe if you're a METAL DETECTORIST you will or at least should enjoy this series.

Thanks Updownup for the original post of Detectorist and I hope others enjoyed it as much as I did if you decide to check it out.

P.S Remember to ALWAYS recheck your holes.
Thanks for the info!  I love watching all the detecting shows so I will be definitely sitting down to check it out and I am sure that my son will be thrilled as well!!
No problem Rhyno! I hope you enjoy it. By the way a heads up it is TV-MA for some vulgar language
LOL, well that will make it interesting for me, maybe I will watch it first and see what's up before the boy does!  Thanks for the heads up!!
Thanks for the heads up I just power watched the first seasons on netflix I enjoyed it alot dry/stupid humor reminded me of Napoleon dynamite one of my favorite's
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's