Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi, I'm thevipermc!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I'm new here, I live in Lincolnshire,England. I have a YouTube channel called thevipermc139 and will post metal detecting vids on there very soonHappy
Hi, I saw your YT channel, you look real young! How did you get into metal detecting at such a young age?

Welcome Yes

Joe
Hey thevipermc! Welcome from south jersey. I hope you enjoy youre stay here at tc and can't wait to see some of your yt videos. I wish you the best of luck!

Zach
Welcome thev from NE Ohio! Going to have to look up your channel!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forums Vipermc! Look forward to seeing those finds!
Welcome 
From Massachusetts viper you have joined a great group of detectorist
(12-17-2015 08:59 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome 
From Massachusetts viper you have joined a great group of detectorist

Thanks!! Gl and hh!

(12-17-2015 06:20 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Vipermc! Look forward to seeing those finds!

Thank you! Gl and hh

(12-16-2015 03:23 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I saw your YT channel, you look real young! How did you get into metal detecting at such a young age?

Welcome Yes

Joe
I watched a guy on YouTube called deep digger Dan and suddenly got really interested! Gl and hh!

(12-16-2015 07:07 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome thev from NE Ohio! Going to have to look up your channel!

Ed/ODF

Thanks!! Gl and hh!

(12-16-2015 04:03 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thevipermc! Welcome from south jersey. I hope you enjoy youre stay here at tc and can't wait to see some of your yt videos. I wish you the best of luck!

Zach
Thanks, I will try to stay here as long as possible! Gl and hh!

(12-16-2015 01:21 PM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I'm new here, I live in Lincolnshire,England. I have a YouTube channel called thevipermc139 and will post metal detecting vids on there very soonHappy

The vids will probably start a few weeks/days after Christmas. Gl and hh everyone!
Hello from NJ
Welcome to the forum
(12-20-2015 08:01 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum

Thanks,gl and hh!

(12-17-2015 08:51 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello from NJ

Thanks,hello from England! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's