Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My best find to date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share this one, because I was super stoked to pull it out of the ground!  Local park, first time detecting it, pulled out about $7.00 in clad, not too much garbage, a toy car, and then this.......

[attachment=7193]

[attachment=7194]

Was out with a friend that day.  Found almost $12.00 in clad together, some bling rings, a toy car (not old), some garbage and then this beauty.  Has inscription inside that reads 'To My Beloved'.  Believe it says 18k, but going to have to get it checked out as it is very hard to read.  First gold ring! 

Cool
Wow, that is terrific, congratulations on that find!
Beautiful ring!  Congratulations!
The detecting God's have smiled apon you!! congrats on the terrific find
First time detecting that park and you pull out a gold ring! That's pretty amazing if you ask me. Congrats on your first I hope you have many more to come. Thanks for sharing!

Gl and hh zach
Congrats big time on your first gold ring!! WTG!!! Yes Beer

Ed/ODF
Thank you all!  It was very exciting for sure!  Even my friend was flipping out! lol  It was a day to remember for sure!  Can't wait till it warms back up so we can get back out there and find some more!
I admire anyone who has the patience & tenacity to find gold on land, as it takes a LOT of work, and my personality isn't particularly suited for the task Yes

Not only is it gold, but it's a honker, too! FANTASTIC!!!

Joe
Reference URL's