Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What looks like part of a gold earring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this what-looks-like-a-gold-earring(part of) on the pavement!

(12-18-2015 11:14 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Found this what-looks-like-a-gold-earring(part of) on the pavement!
Says LU on it

(12-18-2015 11:14 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Found this what-looks-like-a-gold-earring(part of) on the pavement!

Says LU on it

No markings except LU
Good eye dude!  I think you're right.
Looks like it could be to me, zoomed in. But im no expert Sad. I hope it is though! Good luck with the idea and grants on the find!
I love to eyeball stuff on the ground, terrific find!
Cool find Viper!

Ed
(12-19-2015 10:02 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Cool find Viper!

Ed

Thanks! Gl and hh!

(12-18-2015 11:45 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I love to eyeball stuff on the ground, terrific find!

Thank you,hope you find one yourself someday! Gl and hh!

(12-18-2015 10:48 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it could be to me, zoomed in. But im no expert Sad. I hope it is though! Good luck with the idea and grants on the find!

Thanks,it does look like it but really no way to tell. Gl and hh!

(12-18-2015 08:24 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Good eye dude!  I think you're right.

Thanks,I'm constantly looking on the ground,so was going to happen someday! Gl and hh!

(12-18-2015 08:24 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Good eye dude!  I think you're right.

Thanks,I'm constantly looking on the ground,so was going to happen someday! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's