Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1944P War Nickle and a Bronze buckle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out for two hours and got lucky. I picked up my 25th silver coin for the year, a 1944 P War nickle

Also snatch up an old Hickok Bronze buckle. First one I ever found - it's a little toasted but still cool. You can find plenty for sale on ebay.
It's nothing like those mining buckles the guys from Caifornia are finding but cool find anyway.
Cool beans Tony!! Nice catch on both!

Ed
Great digs!
Silver is silver, and it's a good catch. I like the buckle, too. Never heard of a "Hickok" buckle, Tony.

Joe
Congrats on number 25 with a war nickle! Neat buckle as well! Thanks for sharing Happy
Very nice finds keep em coming
Thanks guys.

I never heard of them myself.
I looked up Hickok buckles on internet and they do have some pretty cool ones.

When I took it out of the hole I was surprised myself to see those words printed on the inside. So I took the picture of the back to show you guys.
Congrats on the War Nickel and buckle! Good hunting Big Tony!
Thanks updownup, last few hunts I wanted to concentrate on nickle signals and it paid off with that surprise
Good work on both finds BigT. Always wonder what the story is behind the buckles, buttons, knives etc. that we find. No digging here. Five inches of rain has left all the ground sloppy wet.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's