Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: That's a big FORK! plus many extras.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are some of a bunch of finds I've had in the basement for the past month. Decided to take some out and take some pictures.

Items included are
Late 1800s carpenter hatchet head
Pocket watch
Piece of reading circular glasses
Spoon and knifes
Some wine bottles and pottery
Hanging hooks
Door knocker a small horse shoe
A cigarrete container? A plow piece
A canning jar lid
Couple buckles
Plus many more and unkowns
Enjoy!
Awesome bottles, and the pocket watch frame is sick! I remember you posted that, yes? I like that Good Housekeeping item, also.

Hope your house never gets raided by the coppers. That rusty pitchfork has "serial killer" written all over it!!! Chuckle Tongue

Joe
Cool relics, you should hang up the horse shoe for good luck!
(12-18-2015 11:21 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome bottles, and the pocket watch frame is sick! I remember you posted that, yes? I like that Good Housekeeping item, also.

Hope your house never gets raided by the coppers. That rusty pitchfork has "serial killer" written all over it!!! Chuckle Tongue

Joe

Yeah, I actually like finding bottles! I think I'm going to go for a nature walk on the property with Cassandra sometime soon. Still land we've not explored. Would be cool to find some more bottles especially the Casper hitchner one you liked. Did you see the clean version of it? I posted it on the same thread a couple days later. Every time I go out I hope I find another so I can give you it because of how you said you'd display it nicely in your hall or w.e.

I thought the pocket watch was pretty sweet as well. But most of this relic stuff I'd rather be coins. But I'm not complaining. At least I have a bunch of land to hunt on behind my girlfriends house! I actually have a bunch of the jar lids, a glass presto in pristine condition. Plus some sort of genuine boyds glass things inside the jar lid. Have like a dozen of those.

I'd hope I'd never get raided. They'd think I was a crazy person with all this stuff I've been finding that I'm hoarding. Step dads sheriff though so I don't think they'd raid. So I think I'm safe with my murder weapon for now.

(12-18-2015 11:44 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Cool relics, you should hang up the horse shoe for good luck!

Once I learn how to properly clean iron objects with electrosis or w.e it is I plan on it! Its a pretty sweet horseshoe. It was next to a old horse training track from early 1900s. You can still see the track on Google maps, its pretty cool. Still have to head over there though onto that land. Have only been next to it. Thanks for commenting and looking!

Gl and hh

Zach
Great array of stuff Zach! I love digging that kind of stuff because it gives me clues as to what may have gone on around the sites I hunt. Kinda like a poor man's CSI!

Ed
(12-19-2015 10:10 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great array of stuff Zach! I love digging that kind of stuff because it gives me clues as to what may have gone on around the sites I hunt. Kinda like a poor man's CSI!

Ed

Thanks Ed! that's the farmstead as you can see! But I'd agree. I'd like to go to a new spot and figure it out, I'm sure that would be fun!
Reference URL's