Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Garrett!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$2,495! I'll wait till the reviews are in Tongue

Interesting.  Will be curious to see the reviews from the Gold Hunters.  Of course it will be compared to the GPX5000,  but the 5000 is twice the price as well.

Pretty Compact and would be nice for travel.

Wonder how deep the iron indicator goes?  Usually work good in the first few inches but fall out on deep targets.

Thanks for the link
(09-06-2013 08:52 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.  Will be curious to see the reviews from the Gold Hunters.  Of course it will be compared to the GPX5000,  but the 5000 is twice the price as well.

Pretty Compact and would be nice for travel.

Wonder how deep the iron indicator goes?  Usually work good in the first few inches but fall out on deep targets.

Thanks for the link

Yeah, that's a problem on all machines. Heck, if it wasn't for that issue, I'd use my CZ exclusively, as it's pretty much the deepest unit I ever owned, but, has a strong affinity for deep iron. Appears the ATX is more of a relic/beach machine, as I can't see coin hunters digging down 2 feet to find a bobby pin Tongue

Joe
Probably targeted to compete with the Minelab PI machines for Gold Nuggets and for highly mineralized beaches.

Pretty cool that it is waterproof.
Nuggets Joe. Look at the three Arizona prospecting forums...guys will pay triple that for the next Minelab...garret wants a piece of the pie.
Reference URL's