Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Count the Clad Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch this video for 'Count the Clad Contest'

Great finds, Diggin! That clad is adding up fast! Super idea for a contest Yes Wanted to bump this to give our members a chance to enter. Keep up the terrific work with your channel, Diggin!!!

Joe
Do you think he will send the dirty clad as the prizes?

Don't get upset with me - I just thought that would be fun - after all you can get a coin hunt out of it....you never know what he will send now do you!
Agreed. Very nice of you to do this Guessing contest. I've already subbed. I will share and put my guess in soon! Thanks again.

GL and HH

Zach
$148.32 cents thanks for the chance
(12-22-2015 08:27 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]$148.32 cents thanks for the chance

Steve, I believe you need to put your guess in the comments section of the gentlemans video. You also need to share the video, too. Watch the video again Happy

Joe
(12-22-2015 08:30 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2015 08:27 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]$148.32 cents thanks for the chance

Steve, I believe you need to put your guess in the comments section of the gentlemans video. You also need to share the video, too. Watch the video again Happy

Joe

He would watch it again, but he's up north with me searching for that elusive Great Canadian Bald Beaver!  Right Joe?!

Just kidding. I gotta check out the video. Hopefully over the holidays. Cheers!
I fell of the beaver and could not hear the video very well watched the whole thing once that is enough. Winning is a mute point the guess is probley correct someone else can use it. I was just in another one where the coins were close to the same and this number was close but I didn't use it that time. Have a Merry Christmas
Results are in!  Thanks to those who participated in the contest!
https://youtu.be/zIvpr9Q3v7U
Reference URL's