Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: cold weather digging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally was able to go Do some coil swinging managed to save another ih 1891,, ,,two flat buttons,, a ring from a horse saddle ,,few smashed bullets and one live round,all feom my woods hunt then hit the college for some coin shooting about 78 cents and a silver spoon broken end hell i will take silver no matter how it is thanks for looking HH[attachment=7230][attachment=7231]
Cool injun and flat buttons!!! I can tell it's an old spot by the looks of everything in your second photo. Plaster that place!!! What are the temps up by you? Pretty mild here, for December, but who knows how long that'll last.

Joe
(12-20-2015 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Cool injun and flat buttons!!! I can tell it's an old spot by the looks of everything in your second photo. Plaster that place!!! What are the temps up by you? Pretty mild here, for December, but who knows how long that'll last.

Joe

Today the weather was upper 30s with strong winds,,the indian came from the woods where i found the pocket watch,,at the college the ground was very tough to dig with hand digger. Ground frozen about 2 plus inches so far,, thats in the track
Nice save on the ih! Bunch of other nice stuff as well. I like the doughnut looking thing next to the shotgun shell! Now I need one. YesYesBeer
Good job in cold conditions. Lots of history that you're finding. Weather still mild in southern Va.
Cool digs Scott. IH's are tough to find here. Congrats!! Hope the weather holds out for you!

Ed
Nice score on the indian!   Your site has some age to it that's for sure!
Terrific finds, love both flat buttons and IHs
Thanks guys this city i live in is all colonial ground was established in 1764 tons of cellar holes,,just not in this area i hunted in
Reference URL's