Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bookend Silvers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah, to be out in the fresh air, digging again Happy

Haven’t been hunting in 3 weeks, as it’s been one thing after another; issues at work, the transmission went on my car, lots of gearing up for the holidays, and a million other things.

Did five and a half hours today. Bookend silvers, as I popped some real nice stuff (including an awesome spill) early in the morning, then a lull for the whole day until I was just about to leave, when I scored another mercury. 78, 79, 80, 81 & 82 FTY.

Temps were cool, the soil was moist, and I snagged some winners…no complaints.

Supposed to be almost 70 here on both Christmas eve & day!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRU0ZLMz...load_owner

Joe
Freaking awesome Joe!! Love the smell of fresh dug silver and that clipped merc is the balls man ,,congrats
I'm glad you've finally been able to get out and get your fix. I know it must've been painful waiting that long!

But it was well worth it, congrats on #82 for the year and the beautiful silver coins. Hopefully you can get out again before the year ends and get some more!

Good luck and happy hunting

Zach
Love to see the silver coins being found. Great job Joe. I think the old US coins have a lot more classy look than newer ones. Keep on digging!
Nice catch on the 3 banger Joe! Love when those older coins come up! Great short video too. Man you've got some nice dirt there!

Ed
Nice saves joe glad you were able to still get out. I haven't had a chance for a month or more now even with this above normal weather but it rains all the time.
Now the ground is froze about 3 inches and I have been sicker than a dog for a week solid Hope the cut one wasn't the 16d
Good finds and keep going while you can
You had a great day today, Joe. Practically shat my drawers when you brought the 2 Barbers and Merc over to show me! Gerry
WTG, congratulations on a terrific day out hunting! It appears to me - that place owes you a 1/4 silver coin....go back there and get it
Nice going Joe = don't get much better than that for a late Dec. day!

YesYesYes

BeerBeer
Great hunt!! Still digging in Dec!! Good for you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's