Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Looking for Pandora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I am looking for a Pandora silver bracelet not the leather one. My wife decided she wants one and if it does not make it by Xmas then no big deal. I am on a tight budget so I am looking to all the hunters. I know a few hunters have found some and hoping someone wants to part with one. I would like a few basic beads but they are not necessary. I can pay cash, PayPal or trade silver or other stuff for one. I did not post in the classifieds cause there is not a metals section.
(12-21-2015 09:20 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I am looking for a Pandora silver bracelet not the leather one. My wife decided she wants one and if it does not make it by Xmas then no big deal. I am on a tight budget so I am looking to all the hunters. I know a few hunters have found some and hoping someone wants to part with one. I would like a few basic beads but they are not necessary. I can pay cash, PayPal or trade silver or other stuff for one. I did not post in the classifieds cause there is not a metals section.

Honestly, that is so specific, and non-detecting related, that I think it would be a tough nut to crack on the classifieds. Christmas delivery, or not. Here's a suggestion, though...

I'd call around tomorrow to a bunch of pawn shops within driving distance of you, as I'm certain they'll have something like that. And you'll surely get a better deal than buying it direct from Pandora, or a jeweler.

Joe
I Wish I could help Wild...But i'd suggest what Joe did, Try some local pawn shops. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

P.S My GF already has dibs on the first wearable ring/necklace/bracelet I find..Sad
Thanks guys! Just stinks that every time I see one that someone found and says I will sell it or trade she has never wanted one. Now that 2 of her sisters have one aas well as her mom she wants one. LOL
Another good choice is ebay. Hope you find one for your lady. These are Sterling Silver.
[attachment=7238]
A bunch on eBay say sterling but are plated. Look at the feed back and some say it in the fine print.
(12-22-2015 12:33 AM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]A bunch on eBay say sterling but are plated. Look at the feed back and some say it in the fine print.

Yes, you have to be careful. They like to sneak in the plated aka s80. However, if you look and confirm it is solid it there. Good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Spot-a-Fa...695/g.html
I found her a Chamilia bracelet. Same as Pandora and got it for 25 shipped. All the European beads fit each other. She is happy.
Great news, I'm glad you were able to find one at a decent price!
Reference URL's