Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: wanted to shrare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bought my teknetixs T2 about two months ago got a great deal paid $375 with cash from a winning lotto ticket,,a friend of mine shared a link about a contest for a free upgrade and go figure i was chosen with two others out of many people who entered. The upgrade will be my T2 classic a $499 machine will become the T2se,that machine goes for $899 with more features than the classic,,figured would share this with you guys seeing i only paid $375 and love my T2,,MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  HH
How lucky can a guy get! Win in the lotto then win a contest. Whatever you are doing keep it up. Great Christmas present. Christmas greetings to you and all the forum members.
The T2 is one of the best machines ever. Congrats on winning the upgrade, Scott Yes

One of our longtime members (Pittsburgh Will) uses a T2, and does well with it. He hasn't been on here much, but he too loves that detector.

I don't think you "just won". I believe all the karmic points you earned for good deeds finally redeemed themselves. The universe has a funny way of working, sometimes Wink

Joe
(12-22-2015 08:23 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]The T2 is one of the best machines ever. Congrats on winning the upgrade, Scott Yes

One of our longtime members (Pittsburgh Will) uses a T2, and does well with it. He hasn't been on here much, but he too loves that detector.

I don't think you "just won". I believe all the karmic points you earned for good deeds finally redeemed themselves. The universe has a funny way of working, sometimes Wink

Joe
Joe )i believe your right all the good i do FOR others has came around and kissed me
Congrats on the deal and the upgrade. Got a friend in Texas with a t2 se and he's killing it. He just works too much to get out often though!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Ed
Wow, that's awesome. I believe the T2 upgrade has the Boost cache so you can go deeper, yeah? or maybe that's the f75 ltd...I forget! but either way that's awesome and I hope you enjoy your new detector. Keep us updated on how ya like it.
(12-22-2015 10:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's awesome. I believe the T2 upgrade has the Boost cache so you can go deeper, yeah? or maybe that's the f75 ltd...I forget! but either way that's awesome and I hope you enjoy your new detector. Keep us updated on how ya like it.

Zach the T2se does have boost don't know if i will need it the t2 goes very deed as is
Congrats on your winnings. Great detectors.
Congratulations on your wins! Let us know how the upgraded machine compares to original. Good luck.
Reference URL's